1. Thorntons Chocolate Heaven Hamper £24.99 2. Joules Brilliant Weekend Toiletries Bag £45.00 3. Cath Kidstone Little Birds Messenger Bag £35.00 4. Twinings Tea Tray Gift Set £16.00 5. Laura Ashley Ultimate Indulgence £17.00 (normally £35) 6. Lady Million Christmas Gift Set 50ml £50.50 7. Great British Bake Off 2014 £10.00 8. Costa Coffee Set For 2 £28.00 9. Make Up Revolution Pro Make-up Collection £12.50 10. Health Club Day Pass for 2 £19.00 11. O.P.I Trend on Ten Mini Kit £11.75 12. River Island Tab Top Purse £10.00 13. Design Your Own Star Necklace £19.50 14. Benefit Sweet Tintations Gift Set £19.50 15. Personalised Vintage Floral A5 Notebook £12.99 16. Real Techniques Nic’s Pick £20.00
So it’s coming to the end of October and Christmas is firmly on everybody’s mind. Now every year I am extremely organised and am already finished by now but this year I have a little baby to take care off and everyday chores are a struggle let alone Christmas shopping, So I have been looking online for inspiration. Now, the majority of friends and family are female with only 2 males to shop for and nearly 20 females to look for, they definitely have the majority of my attention this year. So I have found some things I think you will like.
1. For the sweet lovers in the family The Thorntons Chocolate hamper is a great gift. With a huge selection of chocolate it is sure to satisfy Young and old alike
2. The Joules Weekend bag makes a gorgeous gift for ladies on the go! The floral fabric bag is great quality and it contains plenty of treats.
3. A little bag with room for your purse, phone, keys and lippie. Take it shopping or to the cinema where you only need the bare essentials.
4. For the Tea Lovers What about a Twinings Tea tray set for 2? Perfect for a little get together or for some ‘me’ time.
5. The Laura Ashley is exclusive to Boots and contains seven products perfect for the ultimate indulgence experience.
6. Why not treat some one you love to the Lady Million Christmas Gift Set, a beautifully sweet fragrance which is on my Christmas list this year.
7. With the popularity of baking rising and the ultra popular great British Bake Off showing over the summer, why not invest in the Great British Bake Off Recipe Book for a loved one? You never know, You might just receive some home made treats in return.
8. Costa Coffee Set For two is a sure thing for any coffee lovers out there for a classy pick me up.
9. For the beauty Lover, The Make-Up Revolution Pro Make-Up Collection is an exclusive gift set made especially for Superdrug. It contains a selection of their best sellers. – Its on my own list.
10. Why not treat someone special with a Spa Day for 2, Allow a friend or family member to relax and unwind on your behalf.
11. O.P.I Trend on Ten is for the Nail Polish Lovers out there, This set contains 10 beautiful shades that will impress anyone.
12. This is another item on my Christmas list this year, its the River Island Tab Top Purse. Remember, If you are planning on gifting a purse of any kind, to place some silver coins inside to ensure good luck and fortune.
13. A chance to design your own personalised star necklace using a variety of different gold, silver and rose gold star charms. The perfect Christmas gift!
14. The Benefit TINTernational superstars and their matching hydrating balms all together in one sweet set! Wear the hydrating balms alone for a sheer kiss of colour, or glide the mango butter formula on over our iconic tints to moisturise & condition.
15. For the bloggers out there, office workers, or anyone who just likes to write the hardback notebook is the perfect place to store those notes and can be personalised for that special touch.
16. Real Techniques Brush set is an essential gift for any make-up lover and any girl would love to have.
I hope this helps some of you and inspires you to shop.
How are you getting on? Have you done your Christmas Shopping Yet?